FAMIS (Facility Administration and Maintenance Information System), is a computerized maintenance management system used to:
- allow work requests to be tracked in one system
- enable departments to view the status of their requests
- provide up-to-date and accurate cost data
- provide a better and more efficient means of prioritizing and scheduling work
- enable Physical Plant to easily access information for better decision making
FAMIS access is needed to submit Service Requests and order from UNI Campus Supply Online Store.
If you have FAMIS access, please complete a Service Request or order from the Campus Supply Online Store through one of the following links. Alternately, FAMIS Service Request and Online Store can be accessed through the FAMIS link found on your MyUniverse page.
**FAMIS only works properly in Internet Explorer
If you do not have FAMIS access, please complete the Security Request System (SRS)
Roles to request through SRS
1. System = Web Custom
Role = FAMIS Login (WW62)
2. System = FAMIS - Facilities Management
Role = Online Store User
The FAMIS Link is found in one of two ways:
1. MyUniverse - Work@UNI tab - 'My Administrative Access'
2. A special FAMIS icon that is called remote app. You are only able to see this special icon if your departmental IT has advised you to use it.
If you have any questions or comments please contact:
For Training, FAMIS Access, or Charges Help
For FAMIS Service Request or Work Order Help
Physical Plant Front Desk
For FAMIS Online Store Help