Motor Pool is required to validate all driver's license numbers before vehicles are rented. Validation is required once each semester. If your license has not been validated this semester, please allow extra time for that process to be done when picking up your vehicle. People with out-of-state licenses should provide their license a week before their trip to ensure information can be verified prior to travel.
Our mid-size sedans are now classified as full-size by the auto industry, so the full-size vehicle type has been removed as a choice.
- Driver must have a valid driver's license to show when picking up a UNI vehicle.
- Driver listed on the reservation must be the person who picks up the vehicle.
- Please list additional drivers and special requests in "comments" box, if applicable.
- Remember to create a trip in ProTrav for this request.
- Your request will not be a reservation until you receive a confirmation with your reservation number.
Questions? Call Motorpool at 319-273-2610.